Welcome to my new adventure!
I hope to share my inspirations .. love of people, photography, & life stories
here with you...
Please join me!
Now that your memories are captured, how do you get the images? You download them! There is no fee associated with this and the images will not have the watermark on them. Here is a step by step tutorial on how to select and download your images.
1. Select your file
2. Select your photos. You may choose them all or just a few.
3. The photos you have selected will have a highlighted box and a check mark in the corner.
4. When you have your photos selected choose Digital Download. The photos will be put into your cart. I do not charge for the download.
5. Proceed to your cart, then check out! It will ask you to create an account with your email. This email is where the images will be available for download. My website will notify me to release your images. Once I have released your images, an email will come containing your download. The images and copyright belong to you. There are no fees associated with the personal use of your photos.
6. Any questions? Email me. There are also several products available on the website for purchase. My website is partnered with MPix PRO lab, it's where I print all of my personal images.
Enjoy your images! Thank you for allowing me to capture your memories! Shelly
As the strings played this song... all I could think of was the emotion I felt from this photo I had taken earlier in the day. What a beautiful day spent with a wonderful couple. I was not their photographer but a member of their bridal party, it was so hard not to want to step in and shoot like crazy! The Cinderella wedding in the Gray Salon Ballroom.... a perfect day with friends... celebrating their love.
What a wonderful couple of evenings at the MPLS photo center ... so much to learn, but I have many creative lighting lessons I can put to good use... I will be looking for a few volunteers to practice on :)
What a fun way to spend an hour with this cutie! Kyla turned 1 last week and her mommy volunteered her for my first Smash the Cake shoot. She needed a little encouragement from Mommy and Daddy but eventually made the mess I was hoping for! Thanks Andy & Amanda!
Brr..... A fan... not me! I have learned ways to keep myself warm & stylish ... Boots, a scarf & an undershirt paired with a warm sweater will provide a fabulous layered look for photos. Adding a fun animal hat or colored tights for your children will pull in the texture & have you photo shoot ready! Let your creativity fly ... as I wish the snowflakes would .. allowing for more winter time fun! And photos of course!